Our Statement of Faith
- Bible : We believe the Bible to be verbally inspired in its entirety, the only foolproof, the authoritative Word of God, and the final arbiter for faith and life.
- Triune God : We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Son : We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- God the Holy Spirit : We buy priligy online
believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- Man : We kamagra online
believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but in Adam’s sin the race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became separated from God; and man is totally depraved and thus on himself utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
- Salvation : We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, rebirth by the Holy levitra online
Spirit is absolutely essential.
- Church : We believe that the church is a spiritual organism made up of people with an exchanged life. We believe in the local churches establishment buy clomid
and continuance, the baptism by immersion, the partaking of the Lord's Supper, the operation of gifts, and that it began in Pentecost.
- Resurrection : We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- Great Commission : We propecia online believe that we are commissioned to be examples by life and by word to the truths of Scripture and to share the Gospel to all mankind.